Winslow – Interconnect and Mechanical solutions
Winslow Adaptics design, develop and manufacture an extensive range of interconnect and mechanical solutions for the industrial electronics sector including, industrial, commercial, defence aerospace, oil & gas, medical, rail and nuclear.
Accredited to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, IPC-A-610, IPC-JSTD-001E our products are used in a variety of applications for prestigious customers such as Airbus, NASA, Siemens and Rolls Royce.
The Winslow portfolio includes:
- Adapters to mitigate device obsolescence and allocation, from simple 1:1 “off the shelf” footprint conversion to complex ASIC software retargeting
- Test and prototyping modules to suit all device types and applications, specialising in fast turnaround, bespoke solutions
- All types of PCB interconnect including cross referral of standard “me too” products to cost effective custom solutions.
- Mechanical components from Jermyn transistor pads, bushes, and component holders to the creation or reengineering of small metal and plastic parts
- Precision tooling and injection moulding, we are also happy to utilise existing tooling where required
Winslow Adaptics have been manufacturing in the UK for more than 35 years and a have a proven track record of delivering timely solutions with the highest quality of service. A fully integrated facility enables us to provide many solutions at all volumes, from just one piece right through to production quantities.