Micross is one of the leading worldwide single-source suppliers of specialty microelectronic components designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards. Over the years, Micross Components has acquired the specialized knowledge to create a single-source solution for integrated circuits of all types and interconnect options.
In order to strengthen their “One Source One Solution” motto, Micross recently acquired Corfin Industries.
They serve the Aerospace & Defense, Space, Medical, Industrial & Commercial markets with the most comprehensive range of hi-reliability microelectronic components and services available from one source.
Certifications & Approvals: AS9100 & ISO9001, MIL-PRF-38535 Class Q & V, MIL-PRF-38534 Class H
- The Robotic Hot Solder Dip (RHSD) will be of use both when the current parts are not available in the required finish but also to refresh the finish on parts that have been stored badly or subjected to other instances whereby the finish is no longer viable
- The lead reconditioning service repairs damaged parts
- Lead attach changes the parts from SMT to a leaded device
- Component harvesting enables you to recover valuable parts from boards and rework them
- BGA re-ball
- QML supplier fully certified to AS9100 and ISO9001
- Certified to MIL-PRF-38535 Class Q & V and MIL-PRF-38534 Class H
- Over 1100 part numbers listed with DSCC
- High Temp
- High Temp devices in ceramic, plastic, bare die, capacitors, crystals, oscillators,
resistors, transformers and inductors along with other RF components.
- Can operate above 175°C
- Counterfeit Mitigation Services: IC Counterfeit Detection Testing
- SMD/5962 DLA/DSCC SMD Products
- 1,100 standard DLA/DSCC-certified SMD products
- Memory: SRAM, nvSRAM, SDRAM, DRAM (DDR2/3), FRAM, MRAM, VRAM, UVEPROM, EEPROM, Flash
- COTS Products
- Analog: Voltage Regulators, Operational Amps, Voltage Comparators, ADC/DAC Devices, Line Drive/Receivers, Power Discretes
Applications: Aerospace & Defense, Space, Commercial Applications, Industrial-Embedded and Medical Diagnostic Markets.
For more information: https://www.micross.com/