Quantic Evans – TDE Series Hybrid Capacitors (08/2022)
The capacitor shall utilize sintered tantalum anodes and ruthenium oxide coated cathodes operating in aqueous electrolyte. The components shall be hermetically sealed in a welded tantalum case with a glass-to-metal seal. The TDE Series comes in a 1.4” x 1.4” square case and has the highest power density of any tantalum capacitor technology.
- Rated Voltage Range 60VDC to 110VDC
- Capacitance Range 2,200uF to 25,000uF
- Life (@85°C) >2000 hours @ Rated Voltage
- Operating Temperature Range -55°C to +85°C or 125°C with voltage derating
- Storage Temperature Range -62°C to +130°C