Calex – DC/DC Converters for Transportation and Railway (03/2023)
Calex’s rail, transportation, and industrial DC/DC converters are designed to provide isolated DC power for applications requiring high reliability in demanding conditions.
Utilizing the latest in technology development, Calex DC/DC converters cover a wide range of battery input voltages from 9V to 160V DC in a single module (with input voltage ratios up to 10:1).
Specific nominal battery input voltage range converters are also available. Products are suitable for both onboard and trackside rail applications, as well as industrial/manufacturing and farming equipment and e-mobility applications.
- ½, ¼, 1/8, and 1/16 brick formats
- Input voltage ranges from 9-160V
- Stable no-load operation
- Operating temperature: -40 °C up to 85 °C (ambient) and 110 °C
- Baseplate and flange package options
- High efficiency – up to 91.5%
- 5V, 12V, 24V, and 54V output
- Tight line and load regulation
- 3000V RMS input/output isolation
- Dipped varnish coating