Samwha – New Battery Capacitors
Samwha ESD-SCAP promises energy storage devices positioned between a conventional EDLC and Li-ion battery. Due to its high energy, high power and log-term reliability of the hybrid capacitors and battery capacitors, the component can be used in numerous applications.
In order to meet consumer demand for both high energy and power density with greater efficiency and functionality, Samwha has been focusing on the R&D of battery capacitors.
A battery-capacitor (CB series) is one of the most advanced energy storage devices and is representative of the energy storage technology based on a lithium ion battery and super capacitor hybrid system. It utilizes the negative LTO electrode and the positive Lithium transition metal oxide electrode employing Li+ intercalation-deintercalation process.
- High Energy Density: 2.5 (Hybrid caps) and 10 (Battery caps) times higher than EDLC with same volume
- Linear Charge / Discharge Curve
- Low Current / Long Time Back up Application
- Exceptional Shock and Vibration Resistance
- Easy Build-up Design for High Voltage Modules
- Long cycle life: >50,000 (Hybrid caps) and >20,000 (Battery caps) cycles
- High Power Performance: vs. Conventional Li-ion battery
- Rated Voltage: 2.8V (Hybrid caps) and 2,7V (Battery caps)
- Environmentally Safe: No explosion
- Solar System
- Emergency Lighting
- Industrial Machinery
- Consumer Machines and Tools
- Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)