embedded world February 27 – March 1, 2018
Since the development of embedded systems have to meet the enormous requirements, the community meets in Nuremberg, Germany, at the embedded world Exhibition & Conference from February 27 – March 1, 2018. The reliability of electronic systems, distributed intelligence as well as solutions for future themes such as e-mobility and energy efficiency are in the focus of the event.
KAMAKA Electronic is also one of the reputable exhibitors. You will find our team in hall 4A, stand 324. This year our manufacturers FastCAP, NetPower and JCC support us at our booth. In our download section on the right side you can find an overview of their products.
During the embedded world we present our most important products. These products include:
- AC/DC Power Supplies Conductive Cooling from 700W – 5 KW
- Battery Management Systems
- DC/DC Converters from 0.25 to 2100W
- Electric Vehicle DC/DC and AC/DC Converters
- Energy Harvesting Products
- Footprint-Conversion Adapters
- LCD-, TFT- and OLED- Displays
- Multi-Chip Modules
- Power MOSFETs
- Power Semiconductor Products
- Re-plating Service
- RF Chip Resistors, Attenuators
- Strategic Obsolescence Management
- Ultra-Low-Power Dual Regulated Output Ambient Energy Managers
- Voltage Regulators
Please don’t hesitate to contact us in order to set up appointments.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our booth!
Register for a free ticket with your personal voucher code (B377353): https://www.messe-ticket.de/Nuernberg/EmbeddedWorld2018/Register