embedded world February 26 – February 28, 2019
Since the development of embedded systems have to meet the enormous requirements, the community meets in Nuremberg, Germany, at the embedded world Exhibition & Conference from February 26 – February 28, 2019. The reliability of electronic systems, distributed intelligence as well as solutions for future themes such as e-mobility and energy efficiency are in the focus of the event.
KAMAKA Electronic is also one of the reputable exhibitors. You will find our team in hall 4A, stand 420.
During the embedded world we present our most important products. These products include:
- AC/DC Power Supplies Conductive Cooling from 700W – 5 KW
- Battery Management Systems
- DC/DC Converters from 0.25 to 2100W
- Electric Vehicle DC/DC and AC/DC Converters
- Energy Harvesting Products
- Footprint-Conversion Adapters
- LCD-, TFT- and OLED- Displays
- Multi-Chip Modules
- Power MOSFETs
- Power Semiconductor Products
- Re-plating Service
- RF Chip Resistors, Attenuators
- Strategic Obsolescence Management
- Ultra-Low-Power Dual Regulated Output Ambient Energy Managers
- Voltage Regulators
Please don’t hesitate to contact us in order to set up appointments.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our booth!