DATEL – New Power Supply Products
Since its founding in 1970, DATEL has established a worldwide reputation as a provider of both standard and custom products designed to meet the ever-changing requirements of military, Hi-reliability, medical, scientific and industrial applications. Recognizing the unique needs of each system’s power requirements, DATEL has established itself as a supplier that works with its customers to provide the right solution.
DATEL, Inc. is launching a new DC-DC converter brochure which reflects basic designs that are selected for highest power densities and ultra-wide input ranges. These converters are offered in industry-standard packages and pinouts.
DATEL standard DC-DC converters range from ½ watt to 700 watts and are offered in a variety of form factors including: encapsulated, open frame, surface mount, chassis mount, PC board mount and enclosed air ventilated.
In addition to these products featured in the catalog, other similar converters are available in cost-optimized versions with lower power and isolation, standard input voltage ranges, optional encapsulation, etc.
If their standard product offering is not the right fit, DATEL’s design team can modify an existing product or provide a complete custom design to meet your application’s requirements. Their broad range of processing capabilities, technical knowledge and design experience has made DATEL a leader in the DC-DC market for more than 45 years.
DATEL is also a leader in providing Data Acquisition products and System in a Package Solutions (SIP) for all special and demanding applications.
- Industry Standard Products
- Non-Isolated POL
- SIP, 24 Pin & DOSA compatible Bricks
- 2:1, 3:1, 4:1, 8:1 and 12:1 Vin
- Single and Multi-output Versions
- Standard industrial temperature ranges
- Thru-Hole and Surface-Mountable Models
- Designed to meet various Safety Certifications; UL, CE, EN, IEC
- Special and custom products available
- Available for low-volume and high-volume applications
- Products are guaranteed to be available for long term programs
- Non-RoHS or RoHS equivalent device
- MIL-PRF-38534 Certified facility
- Class 8 Clean Room assembly and test