Datel – 1 x 1 Package DC/DC Converters
DATEL’s AA series of DC/DC converters offers up-to 40 watts of output power in an industry-standard 1 x 1 x 0.4“ or lower height package. High efficiency, 1500 to 2250VDC isolation and operation over the industrial temperature range of –40°C to +85°C are just some of the features.
All models are suitable for distributed power architectures, telecommunications, battery operated equipment and industrial applications.
- Industry-standard footprint
- -40°C to +85°C temperature range
- Open frame thru-hole, SMT encapsulated metal/plastic option
- Positive and Negative Logic On/Off control, Trim options
- Regulated outputs, fixed switching frequency
- Low no-load power consumption
- Designed for use without tantalum capacitors
- Meets conductive EMI EN55022 class A without external components
- ULVO, short circuit, over-current and output OV protection
- Thermal protection
- Customizable output voltages
- CE Mark 2004/108/EC certification
- UL60950-1, EN60950-1, and IEC60950-1 safety