VDE Testing and Certification Institute GmbH is a national and international accredited institution regarding the Testing and Certification of electrical devices, components and systems. These electronic products are examined concerning its safety, electromagnetic compatibility and further product characteristics.
Founded in 1920, the Testing institute, located in Offenbach, has global Know-How. The results of these testings are scientifically evaluated and flow into the advancement of electrical standards.
The VDE employees work impartially. The code of conduct of the association of the electronic, electronical information technology (“Verband der Elektrotechnik Elektronik Informationstechnik e.V.) and other affiliated companies is the binding guideline, giving reliable orientation for the daily acting and includes legal and ethical requirements for all VDE employees.
- Lightning, Electronic, Information technology, Industrial and Medical Technology
- Devices and systems for house and business
- Components for house, business and industry
- Cables and wires, materials, special audits
- EMV testings
- Usability tests
- Chemical product safety and sustainability
For more information: http://www.vde.com/de/Seiten/Homepage.aspx