IR – EMI Filter Hybrid-High Reliability: SF461 Series
The SF461 Series EMI filter is designed to provide full compliance with the input line reflected ripple current requirement specified by CE03 of MIL-STD-461C over the extended temperature range while operating in conjunction with the corresponding S-Series of DC-DC converters. The filter is offered as part of a family of high reliability conversion products providing single and dual output voltages while operating on nominal 28V input line. Other converters operating with a similar switching frequency could also benefit by use of this device.
The SF461 filter is hermetically sealed in a seam welded enclosure utilizing axially oriented surface-mountable copper core pins which minimize resistive DC losses. The package is fabricated with IR HiRel’s rugged ceramic lead-to-package seal assuring long term hermetic seal integrity in harsh environments.
The filter is manufactured in a facility fully qualified to MILPRF-38534, and is available in two screening grades. The flight grade is designed with the requirements of MIL-PRF-38534 for class K.
The EM grade is processed and screened to a lower grade requirement. Flight grade is tested to meet the complete group “A” test specifications over the wide temperature range with no derating. The filter is designed to meet the derating guidelines of MIL-STD-1547 and EEE-INST-002.
- Up to 2.0 A Output Current
- Attenuation > 60dB @ 500 kHz
- Low Profile Seam Welded Package
- Ceramic Insulated Copper Core Pins
- Operation Over the Temperature Range: -55°C to 125°C without Power Derating
- Class K Screened per MIL-STD-38534
- MIL-PRF-38534 Element Evaluated Components
- Enabling S-Series DC-DC Converters to meet CE03 Requirements of MIL-STD-461C
- Derated per MIL-STD-1547 and IEEE-INST-002