Calex – MXW 500 Half Brick Application Example: Rugged Servers
The MXW 500 Series of Calex is ideal for the Defense and Industrial market and can, for example, be used in rugged servers / computers for ground fixed and mobile applications, where virtualization and memory capacity is at a premium.
- Market Segment: Defense and Industrial.
- Application: Rugged Servers/Computers for ground fixed and mobile applications, where virtualization and memory capacity is at a premium.
- DC/DC Requirements:
- Input: 9-36VDC : Ground mobile (battery) power source. To allow operation as an alternative for AC power source.
- Output: 12V/500W : System Primary DC bus .12V is typical Computer based system power bus voltage, to drive the server’s loads: Multiple Processors , Tera byte RAM act..
- Size/Power density : 500W@Half brick case
- Selected module, P/N: 24S12.41MXW-N : http://www.calex.com/pdf/mxw.pdf
Their solution met customer need in all aspects.